MANUSCRIPTS REVIEW PROCESS
- The manuscript of the article, received by the network edition “Science almanac of the Black sea countries”, is considered by the executive secretary in accord with the journal profile, requirements for the journal formatting and then the manuscript is registered.
- The executive secretary sends an article for review to one or if it is necessary two review-ers, having science specialization which is closer to the topic of an article and publications on the topic of the reviewed article.
- Internal and external reviewers are attracted. Names of reviewers are not reported to the authors.
- In each individual case reviewing terms are defined by the executive secretary of the edi-tors’ office taking into account arrangement of conditions for maximum operational publi-cation of an article (no more than 1 month from the date of manuscript receiving to the editors office).
- If there are some indications to an article correction in the review(s), an article is directed to the author for updating. In this case delivery date of an article to the editors office is considered to be the date of updated article returning.
- The author of the manuscript under review has an opportunity to take a look at the review content. The copy (ies) of the review (s) is given to the author after a corresponding inquiry form him.
- Articles updated (revised) by the author are repeatedly sent to reviewing.
- If two different reviewers give negative review to a manuscript or one negative review to its updated variant, an article is rejected without second consideration.
- Absolute reasons for a manuscript rejection are: violation of the scientific citation rules; plagiarism; presentation of a manuscript, earlier published in other edition.
- If an article is rejected to be published in the journal, an author receives reasonable refusal.
- After review chief editor and if it is necessary the whole editorial staff take decision of pub-lication practicability.
- The order and sequence of article publication is determined by the volume of published materials and a list of columns in each issue.
- Executive secretary informs an author about decision on the article.
- Reviews are kept at the publishing house and editorial’s within 5 years.
- With an appropriate request recension copies on published articles are sent to Ministry of Education and Science of RF.