RULES OF REVIEWING OF SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES
- The manuscript is submitted to the editors` office of the network edition "Science Almanac of Black Sea Region Countries" by one of the options: through a web form on the http://www.science-almanac.ru website of the editors` office; by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or on a disk (CD-R) and on paper to the address of the editors` office: 344000, Rostov-on-Don, Gagarin Square, 1, Building 8, Study room 411.
- The manuscript which was submitted to the editors` office, is considered by the executive secretary in accordance with the journal profile, requirements for the journal formatting and then the manuscript is registered.
- The executive secretary sends the manuscript for review to one or, if it is necessary, to two reviewers, which have science specialization which is closer to the topic of the manuscript and which have publications on the topic of the reviewed manuscript.
- Internal and external reviewers are attracted. Names of reviewers are not reported to the authors.
- In each individual case reviewing terms are defined by the executive secretary of the editors` office taking into account arrangement of conditions for maximum timely publication of the manuscript (no more than 1 month from the date of manuscript receiving to the editors` office).
- If there are some indications to the manuscript correction in the review(s), the manuscript is directed to the author for updating. In this case the delivery date of the manuscript to the editors` office is considered to be the date of updated article returning.
- The author of the manuscript under review has an opportunity to take a look at the review content. The copy (ies) of the review (s) is given to the author after a corresponding inquiry from him.
- Updated (revised) by the author manuscripts are repeatedly sent to reviewing.
- If two different reviewers give negative review to the manuscript or one negative review to its updated variant, the manuscript is rejected without the second consideration.
- Absolute reasons for the manuscript rejection are violation of the scientific citation rules, plagiarism, submission of an earlier published in other edition manuscript.
- If the manuscript is rejected to be published in the journal, the author receives reasonable refusal.
- After the review the chief editor and, if it is necessary, the whole editorial staff make a decision on the publication practicability.
- The order and sequence of manuscript publication is determined by the volume of published materials and by the list of columns in each issue.
- The executive secretary informs the author about the decision on the manuscript.
- The reviews are kept at the publishing house and at the editors` office not less than 5 years.
- With an appropriate request the review copies on the published manuscripts are sent to Ministry of Education and Science of RF.